Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Last day of 1st grade

First grade is officially over today. From now on I will have a second grader in the house, how did this happen? I think we are all ready for summer. No more homework, piano practice, running to activities. Just us and the pool and trips to the lake. Baseball and day camps and barbeques and dinners on the deck.

Check out The Hair Experiment: Graham got a real haircut to start off the school year but I let it go for the rest of the year with the exception of one or two trims I gave him to shape things up. We have to wash it with AquaSwim shampoo every night after swimming and combing it out is not the most popular activity in our house. But I told him that unless he wants to cut his hair it has to be washed and combed every night. We'll see how long this lasts.

One unwavering detail of first grade: the baseball tee shirt every single day









No comments:

Post a Comment